Get Help

How to get help

If you need help from our foodbank there are a few simple steps to follow.

The most important step is to get a foodbank voucher.

In order to provide the most appropriate help for the circumstances of your situation we work with local agencies. If they feel you are struggling to put food on the table, they will issue you with a foodbank voucher/voucher code. The local agency can also provide long term support if needed to help address some of the issues behind the reasons for your crisis.
Agencies we work with include:
Citizens Advice: 03442 451294
West Lancashire Borough Council: 01695 577177
West Lancashire ARK: 07421 941324

and many other services such as: housing support officers, children’s centres, health visitors, social services and some local charities.

1. visit or call the referral agency.

They will discuss your situation and supply you with a foodbank voucher where appropriate.

During the current Covid crisis the way we distribute food is slightly different from normal, it may be your asked to call at one of our centres to collect your food parcel, or in some circumstances it can be arranged for them to be delivered. The referral agency you contact will be able to provide the most appropriate and speediest option for you. However you receive your parcel it will contain the same supply of three days emergency food.

If you have any further questions our FAQ’s page may help, or feel free to give us a call.


Back to Get Help